By NewsDesk @bactiman63
According to the COVID-19 epidemic bulletin on November 26 of the Ministry of Health said there were 13,109 cases of COVID-19 in 60 provinces and cities; Ho Chi Minh City has the most with more than 1,800 cases.
Besides Ho Chi Minh City (1809), Can Tho (897), Binh Duong (707), Tay Ninh (655), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (653), Dong Thap (601) ), Bac Lieu (566), Dong Nai (556), Vinh Long (536) and Ben Tre (501) reported more than 500 cases today.
137 deaths were reported.
Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has had 1,181,337 infections confirmed, with 1,176,148 cases recorded since late April.
Vietnam has reported 262,751 cases in the past 28 days, the most in southeast Asia during this period.
Nearly 92% of people over 18 years old have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
According to the Ministry of Health, in the week (November 17-24), the country has injected 11 million doses of the vaccine (an increase of 3 million doses compared to the previous week). The number of injections for people aged 18 and over is 112,069,009 doses, of which there are 66,209,023 doses of the 1st dose and 45,859,986 of the 2nd dose.
The coverage rate of at least 1 dose of vaccine is 91.8% and the rate of receiving 2 doses of vaccine is 63.6% of the population aged 18 years and older.
- Philippines reports more than 60K dengue cases so far, One of the highest totals globally
- WHO designates B.1.1.529 as a VOC, named Omicron
- Hong Kong starts strict quarantine requirements for travelers from eight southern African countries
- Finland advises avoiding all travel to southern Africa
- Philippines bans flights from South Africa, others, due to B.1.1.1529 coronavirus variant
- Canada: Tuberculosis outbreak declared in Nunavut
- Fiji: 2 measles cases reported in Serua province
- Israel reports South Africa variant B.1.1.529, PM says country ‘on verge of COVID-19 emergency’