According to the Vietnam Ministry of Health today, the average number of new COVID-19 cases in the past 7 days is 171,446 cases/day.
The localities that recorded high cumulative infections during this outbreak include Hanoi (916,456), Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City (577,598), Binh Duong (353,583), Nghe An (315,448) and Bac Ninh (247,391).
The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in Vietnam so far is 41,683, accounting for 0.6% of the total number of infections.
To date, 201,079,635 COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered. Number of injections for people aged 18 and over is 184,024,335 doses: 1st dose is 70,932,002 doses; The second dose is 67,850,628 doses; The third dose is 1,493,406 doses; The additional dose is 14,617,645 doses; The booster dose is 29,130,654 doses.
Number of doses for children from 12-17 years old is 17,055,300 doses: 1st dose is 8,751,174 doses; The second dose is 8,304,126 doses.
- Japanese encephalitis cases rise to eight in South Australia
- New Hampshire: Highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) confirmed in Rockingham County backyard flock
- Argentina: Two botulism cases reported in Buenos Aires
- South Korea reports 400K new confirmed COVID-19 cases today, Over 6 million reported in past month
- Norway reports decreases in gonorrhea, syphilis and HIV in 2021
- Asthma and COPD treatment: FDA approves generic of Symbicort
- India Newswire: Malaria in Maharashtra, Leptospirosis in Kerala and Dengue in Delhi