Karachi health officials are reporting an additional case of Primary Amoebic Meningoencephalitis (PAM) due to the amoeba parasite, Naegleria fowleri in a 23-year-old man. It is...
In the second case this year, a three-year-old boy has been paralysed by wild poliovirus in Bannu, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.
The child had an onset of paralysis on 11 July. The case was...
Officials with the Sindh health department report a total of 75 lab-confirmed cholera cases in the province so far in 2023, including 55 lab-confirmed cases in Karachi, according...
Health authorities in Karachi, Pakistan have reported the fourth case and death of primary amebic meningoencephalitis (PAM) caused by the free living amoeba, Naegleria fowleri...
In a follow-up on a report of the first case of Naegleria fowleri in Lahore, Pakistan recently, reports from Pakistan media now say the man died.
The report states about the 30-year-old...
Health officials in Lahore, Pakistan have reported the first Naegleria fowleri in the metropolis in 2023.
The 30 year old patient was admitted to Services Hospital and is being treated,...
Here are the five most popular posts on Outbreak News Today for the month of June 2023:
5. Indonesia: 11 deaths due to rabies reported through April 2023
The Indonesian Ministry...
In a follow-up on the Naegleria fowleri situation in Karachi this year, the Sindh health department reports a third death due to the brain eating amoeba in a week.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.