Professor at Laboure College in Milton, MA and biodefense and bioterrorism researcher, Lawrence Roberge PhD joined me on the Outbreak News This Week Radio Show to discuss a myriad of topics related to bioterrorism.
LISTEN to the interview below:
- Bioterrorism at the salad bar: 30 years ago in US history
- Bioterrorism agents: CDC proposes adding Bacillus cereus Biovar anthracis to list
- Bioterrorism expert responds to foiled Kenya anthrax attack
- ISIS and bioterrorism: Tularemia planned use in Turkey’s water
- Chemical weapons: Chlorine gas antidote to advance in development
- Islamic State and Biological and Chemical Terrorism: Good Propaganda or Real threat?
- Anthrax vaccine candidate, NuThrax, moves forward in development
- Smallpox: ‘You can argue that Henderson may of saved more lives than any other single human being in human history’, Hotez states
- US government orders $133 million of smallpox vaccine
- Legionnaire’ disease outbreak in Hopkins: Source ‘most likely from a cooling tower’
- Puerto Rico Zika case count tops 20,000 during first week of September