Here are the top five posts on Outbreak News Today for the week Oct. 6 through Oct 12:
5. Antibiotic overprescribing: Nearly half of outpatient prescriptions written without infection diagnosis
Here are the top five posts on Outbreak News Today for the week Sept 22 through Sept 28:
5. HIV: Rare father-to-son transmission reported in study
In this rare, obscure case of HIV transmission from...
Here are the top five posts on Outbreak News Today for the week Sept 8 through Sept 14:
5. Papua New Guinea: First polio case reported in Port Moresby
The report covered the first circulating vaccine-derived...
Here are the top five posts on Outbreak News Today for the week Sept 1 through Sept 7:
5. Myanmar rabies: 18 deaths recorded at Yangon hospital
The Yangon General Hospital in Myanmar reported 18 human...
Here are the top five posts on Outbreak News Today for the week Aug. 25 through Aug. 31:
5. CDC reports four additional human infections with novel influenza A viruses
This week we saw the Centers for...
Millions of people across the globe, including in our own backyard, are living with a viral hepatitis infection and may not even know it. Experts at Baylor College of Medicine say awareness and diagnosis...
We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.
You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.