By NewsDesk @bactiman63
The Haitian Ministère de la Santé Publique et de la Population (MSPP) is now reporting as of November 6, a total of 6,446 suspected cases in 7 departments of the country, including 639 confirmed cases, 5,628 hospitalized suspected cases, and 130 registered deaths.
After not reporting any cholera in the country for three years, Haiti saw the first two confirmed cases of Vibrio cholerae O1 in the greater Port-au-Prince area on October 2.
- Dengue in the Americas: 2.5 million cases reported to date, Brazil accounts for 87%
- Dominican Republic issues alert for risk of increased infectious diseases due rains and floods
- Florida sees above average RSV cases
- South Africa: Limpopo province now reports two measles outbreaks
- Monkeypox Mutations Cause Virus to Spread Rapidly, Evade Drugs and Vaccines
- Vietnam dengue cases near 300K, Hanoi surpasses the epidemic warning threshold
- Brazil reports decrease in malaria
- Lebanon cholera update, WHO Regional Director’s statement on cholera outbreaks
- New Mexico reports ‘swine flu’ case, 10th case in the US in 2022
- Pennsylvania reporting most syphilis cases in three decades
- Malaysia: Dengue cases up 123% in 2022