By NewsDesk @bactiman63
The World Health Organization (WHO) now reports 11 Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) cases ( eight confirmed and 3 probable) in the 13th EVD outbreak reported in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
The outbreak in DRC’s North Kivu province has also accounted for six fatalities.
Subscribe to Outbreak News TV on YouTube
- Ukraine reports polio case in Transcarpathia, Not related to earlier case
- Idaho reports 1st human rabies case/death in over 40 years
- Bangladesh: Dengue death count rises to 95
- Finland says long-term residents or returnees from Ukraine may need a polio booster vaccine
- Ivermectin does not reduce risk of severe illness from COVID-19: Malaysia study
- Japan syphilis cases top 6,000 again
- Pakistan: Punjab dengue tally tops 14K
- India Newswire: Zika in Kanpur, UP; Dengue in Lucknow, Foot-and-mouth-disease in Ladakh
- Philippines: The percentage of Delta variants detected rise from 4.9 in June to 99.8 in October
- Zika cases rise by 30 in Kanpur, UP
- Pakistan: Measles outbreak in Shangla district, KP
- Cholera outbreak reported in Mozambique