Mpox in Pakistan
The Ministry of National Health Services Regulations and Coordination on Tuesday confirmed that the country has reported its first case of Monkeypox.
According to an official of the Health Ministry, the health authorities have started contract tracing.
Read more at Global Village Space
Sri Lanka reports 1st malaria death in 14 years
The National Institute of Health Sciences of Kalutara says that after 14 years Sri Lanka reported a Malaria death.
Thamara Kalubowila the Director of the National Institute of Health Sciences of Kalutara said that a resident of Beruwala, who had returned from overseas, had died from Malaria.
Read more at News First
Subscribe to Outbreak News TV on YouTube
Kyrgyzstan reports 200 measles cases
200 measles cases were registered in Kyrgyzstan in 2023, National Immunization Center Director Gulbara Ishenapysova said.
More than 100 cases were registered in Osh region, she said.
Read more at AKIpress
- South Korea reports 10 additional local monkeypox cases
- Buenos Aires: Increase in ringworm infections linked to barbershops reported
- Canine schistosomiasis reported in 11 dogs in Southern California
- Mexico: Chagas disease cases up in Yucatan, Nationally
- Illinois: Legionnaire’s Disease in the Veterans’ Home at Quincy
- Chile: Two dolphins test positive for avian inflenza
- Ecuador and Colombia participate in the II Binational Vaccination Day in the border area