By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
Two additional novel coronavirus cases have been reported in Japan, bringing the case total in the country to six, according to a Japan Times report.
One of the new cases reported Tuesday is a bus driver in his 60s who drove two groups of Chinese tourists visiting Japan from Wuhan earlier this month. He had no recent travel to China, the report notes.
This comes as the Japanese government moves to evacuate its nationals from Wuhan, China.
- Thailand novel coronavirus count now 14, No cases in the Philippines to date
- Gates Foundation commits $10 million to contain the global spread of 2019-nCoV
- Germany reports 1st novel coronavirus case in Bavaria
- Uganda reports yellow fever outbreak
- Malaria: Burundi reports an 88 percent increase in cases in 2019
- 2nd confirmed 2019-NoCv case in Toronto
- Novel coronavirus medical countermeasures: FDA announces key actions to advance development
- Taiwan reports 5th imported novel coronavirus case, HKU experts estimate more than 40K cases in Wuhan