By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
The case reported in Sabah province makes it the first case in 2020. The total number of cases reported in 2019 remains three.
The Ministry of Health reported an additional 153 confirmed COVID-19 positive cases Saturday, bringing the total to 1,183.
Out of today’s total, a total of 90 cases were related to the tabligh assembly cluster at the Jamek Seri Petaling Mosque. The remaining 60 cases are related to other clusters and are still under investigation for certainty.
An additional fatality has also been reported, bringing the death count to 4 in Malaysia.
- Georgia health officials report 14 COVID-19 deaths
- Switzerland: COVID-19 cases top 5500, Meetings of more than five people in public spaces are prohibited
- Costa Rica COVID-19: Cases top 100, First deaths reported
- Pakistan polio total rises to 30 year to date, Polio workers pitching in with COVID-19 surveillance
- COVID-19 in New York: Nearly 3,000 more cases reported, ‘New York State on PAUSE’ executive order issued