By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
The new cases were reported as follows: 15 in Lagos, 4 in the FCT, 2 in Bauchi, 1 in Edo states.
Six total deaths have been reported to date.
Seven children have been killed following an outbreak of measles in north Nigeria, according to a Xinhua report today.
Twenty-five children were infected with the disease in Malabo village in Fufore local government area of the northeastern state of Adamawa, ministry of health officials told reporters
Bwalki Dilli with the state ministry of health said the areas affected were discovered to have had a history of rejecting routine immunization.
- COVID-19 and newborns in China: Researchers say babies experienced mild symptoms
- Ecuador reports rise in COVID-19, Receives 200,000 tests
- H9N2 avian influenza case reported in Guangdong, China child
- Quarantine: How effective alone or in combination with other public health measures to control coronavirus?
- COVID-19 treatment: Potential harms of chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin
- Poland: COVID-19 cases reach 5,000, PLN 200 million for fighting coronavirus