According to data from the Department of Health Western Visayas Center for Health Development- Dengue and Malaria Program:
DENGUE UPDATES by PROVINCE and HIGHLY URBANIZED CITY (HUC) in Western Visayas as per DOH WV CHD – Regional Epidemiology and Surveillance Unit (RESU) Morbidity Week (MW) #27 Updates (Jan. 1 – July 9, 2022) released July 14, 2022.
• THREE newly-reported Dengue-related fatalities (two from Antique and one from Iloilo Province) were added to the regional Dengue death count which now stands at 34 as of July 9, 2022. Capiz and Guimaras have zero dengue-related deaths.
- Philippines: Diarrhea outbreak in Davao City, 147 cases reported, one death
- Croatia: Health ministry reports 8 human anthrax cases linked to Lonjsko polje outbreak
- Argentina reports hantavirus death in 8-year-old girl from Chubut
- China: Bubonic plague case reported in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region
- Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever: Afghanistan reports 16 new suspected cases
- New York City: Monkeypox cases increasing, 25,000 vaccines being allocated for the city
- Vietnam reports 10,000 additional dengue cases in past week, Brings total to 113,400