Sleep disorders, including sleep apnea, have become a significant health issue in the United States. It is estimated that 22 million Americans suffer from sleep apnea, with 80 percent of the cases of moderate and severe obstructive sleep apnea undiagnosed.
Obstructive sleep apnea, or OSA when left untreated can lead a multitude of health disorders.
Joining me today to talk about sleep apnea is Adam Amdur. Mr Amdur is the Chief Patient Officer of the American Sleep Apnea Association.
Try ZQuiet For 30 Days – All You Pay Is $9.95 For Shipping And Handling. Order Now!
- Sleep Apnea may increase risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease
- Sleep apnea treatment: FDA approves Remedē System implantable device
- Sleep apnea patch found effective in clinical trials
- Hospital bills: The enormous costs, negotiated insurance prices and the self-pay patient
- Antibiotics: Fluoroquinolone prescribing in the US
- Alzheimer’s Disease: The need to test the viral hypothesis
- Animal Viruses and Humans: A discussion with author, Dr Warren Andiman
- Skin Cancer Awareness Month: A discussion with Dr Edi Kaminska
- The 1918 Influenza Pandemic: A short history and lessons learned