Thailand health officials reported an additional 500-plus chikungunya cases during the past week, bringing the outbreak total, primarily in the south, to 2,551 cases.
No deaths have been reported.
Pattani, Phuket and Songkla provinces continue to be the most affected by the outbreak.
Concerning dengue fever, officials say since the beginning of the year, 9,914 cases have been reported, including nine fatalities.
All 77 provinces reported cases with Nakornpathom, Samutsakorn, Rachaburi, Nakornsrithamarat and Phuket reporting the greatest burden.
- Measles: 2,200 additional cases reported in the Philippines in 5 days
- Travel advisory issued for Japan over measles outbreak
- Dengue cases up 67 percent in the Philippines
- Malaysia diphtheria update: 3 more cases in Johor Bahru district
- African swine fever spreading in Vietnam
- MERS in the Middle East in 2019, More than 50 human H9N2 cases since 1998
- Malaysia: Chikungunya cases rise in Selangor