Thai health officials report from Jan. 1 through Dec. 10, 80,065 dengue fever cases have been recorded from all 77 provinces. 107 fatalities have been reported.
The top five morbidity rate were from Nakornpathom (321.71 / 100,000 population.) Nakornsawan (258.31 / 100,000 population.) Nakornsrithamarat (245.96 / 100,000 population.) Nakornnayok (232.23 / 100,000 population.) Chiengrai (230.04 / 100,000 population.)
From 1 January 2018 – 9 December 2018 , a total of 5280 measles cases were reported from 74 provinces, including 21 deaths.
Yala and Pattani provinces have been hit the hardest.
Chikungunya rising dramatically in southern Thailand
- Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) update for November
- Kentucky hepatitis A outbreak tops 3,000 cases
- Plague count grows in Madagascar
- Ebola update: Case count nears 500, Increases reported in Butembo and Katwa
- Lassa fever transmission activity appears to be increasing in Nigeria
- Moderate or severe sleep apnea doubles risk of hard-to-treat hypertension in African-Americans
- Nebraska reports 2nd AFM case
- Illinois: Will County officials advise on mumps testing, 3rd MMR vaccine
- Polio vaccination: Pakistan starts last ‘door-to-door’ campaign of 2018
- Libya launches measles, rubella and polio vaccination campaign