By NewsDesk @bactiman63
Ukrainian health officials reported in February 2021, 1,395 new cases of HIV infection were officially registered in Ukraine.
In addition, 389 patients were diagnosed with AIDS, and 123 people died of AIDS.
The Center for Public Health of the Ministry of Health said heterosexual transmission was predominant with 821 cases, while men who have sex with men (MSM) accounted for 35 of the new cases.
- 114 new COVID-19 cases in Philippines linked to new virus variants
- New research shows listeriosis in England, Wales still prevalent albeit decreasing
- Cambodia COVID-19 community outbreak tallies 53 new cases
- COVID-19 cases in PH peak new at over 7,000 cases
- Philippines to receive 3M doses of Sputnik V vaccine from EUA grant
- New antibiotic compound effective against multi-drug resistant gonorrhea in mice
- European officials: COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca not associated with an increase in the overall risk of blood clots
- Tularemia reported in Rhode Island rabbit
- WHO: Benefits of the AstraZeneca vaccine outweigh its risks