By: Candess Zona Mendola of MakeFoodSafe.com
One person has died and several are sick with food poisoning after eating at a local Bozeman restaurant – Dave’s Sushi. This Dave’s Sushi food poisoning outbreak has shuttered the restaurant pending investigation.
It is unclear how many others fell ill after eating at Dave’s Sushi on April 17. But the issue appears to be more widespread. The health department indicated that additional illnesses were also linked to eating there on April 1, April 8, April 9, and April 10.
The restaurant indicated on their social media that they believed the common ingredient consumed was “FDA-approved, cultured morel mushrooms used in the April 17 special roll.” However, the Gallatin County Health Department indicated that it was still unclear what pathogen caused the illnesses.
- Diphtheria in the Philippines prompts travel advisory
- Measles outbreak in Kyrgyzstan: Osh region reports most
- Lyme disease and other tickborne diseases: Pennsylvania issues health advisory
- Dinner Ideas to Wow Your Guest Who Has Celiac Disease
- DRC: Nearly 500 children under 5 died of malaria in Kasai in 2022
- Top 5 infectious disease posts for April 2023
- Brazil: 1st human rabies case reported in Minas Gerais this year
- Monkeypox situation in Pakistan