June 1st is just around the corner–the start of hurricane season.
Are you ready? What should you do to prepare?
Joining me today to offer some advice and tips in Mike Coston. Mike writes about preparedness often on his website, Avian Flu Diary.
- Measles outbreak in England prompts calls for vaccinations
- Lyme disease: New study confirms dogs are sentinels to assess human risk
- Myositis with Dr. Cheilonda Johnson
- FDA authorizes marketing of Zika IgM test
- Chlamydia and gonorrhea testing: FDA clears tests for throat and rectum samples
- Thailand: Congenital syphilis, dengue update
- Lassa fever: Vaccine candidate, Nigeria update
- Vaccine hesitancy: Change minds by exposing people to who suffered a vaccine-preventable diseases
- Pangasinan reports increase in acute gastroenteritis
- France: Measles update, Fish tapeworm in Ille-et-Vilaine
- Malaria-free: Argentina and Algeria certified by WHO
- Chikungunya vaccine candidate update: Valneva reports further positive results
- Measles case reported in Keene, NH child
- Del Monte Veggie Tray Salmonella Outbreak
- Malaysia MOH squashes monkeypox rumors on social media
Intro music: “Rapture” by Ross Bugden