Malaria in Maharashtra
As per accounts, it has come to light that 17,365 people were infected with malaria in the state during 2021-22. Also, in 2019-20, the number of malaria patients in the state was 9,491.
Read more at Mumbai Live
Leptospirosis in Kerala
Leptospirosis cases are rising in Ernakulam this year with the district reporting 42 suspected cases and 36 confirmed cases so far.
Read more at Times of India
Dengue In Delhi
According to the civic report on vector-borne diseases released on Monday, a total of 48 dengue cases have been recorded this year till March 12.
Read more at Outlook India
- Campylobacter jejuni vaccine candidate set for human trials
- Afghanistan measles outbreak affects nearly 16K children this year to date: Media report
- Cuba: Oral Polio Vaccination Campaign begins Monday
- Kenya: Dengue outbreak in Mombasa and Mandera, Chikungunya in Wajir County
- Rat Hepatitis E virus could be considered an emerging disease in Europe: Study
- Highly pathogenic avian influenza confirmed in Kansas and Illinois backyard flocks
- Sweden: Confirmed cases of COVID-19 continue to decrease
- Denmark reports COVID-19 infections down for the third week in a row, Influenza rates rising