Kanpur Zika tally
Read more at the Economic Times
Dengue in Lucknow tops 1100
The dengue tally of the city crossed 1,100 mark on Wednesday with 19 more cases of vector-borne disease coming to the fore in the past 24 hours.
Read more at the Times of India
Foot-and-mouth-disease in Ladakh
Eight Tibetan families and one Ladakhi family in Duchik, Ladakh have suffered huge losses to their livelihood as their livestock, over 1000 sheep, have died due to the infectious disease called the foot-and-mouth-disease (FMD), also known as the Serotype O.
Read more at Phayul
- Philippines: The percentage of Delta variants detected rise from 4.9 in June to 99.8 in October
- H5N6 avian influenza in China: CDC ongoing global monitoring
- Melioidosis bacterial strain in Aromatherapy Room Spray matches four patients, Confirmed by whole genome sequencing
- Rabies: 3 additional human cases reported in South Africa
- South Africa reports 1st Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever case of 2021
- DRC Ebola outbreak rises to 8 cases, 6 deaths
- India Newswire: Zika in UP, Kyasanur Forest disease in Kerala and Anthrax in Telangana