13 confirmed cases of dengue fever have been identified since the beginning of February 2023 in the municipalities of Sainte Anne, Vauclin and Fort-de-France. More than 120 cases suggestive of dengue have consulted a general practitioner over the past two weeks according to data reported by the Sentinel network.
In this period of resurgence of dengue fever, the Regional Health Agency, the Territorial Collectivity of Martinique and Public Health France, recall the importance of protecting yourself against mosquito bites, systematically eliminating breeding sites and consult a doctor immediately if symptoms suggestive of the disease appear.
- Most comprehensive study to date provides evidence on natural immunity protection by COVID-19 variant and how protection fades over time
- Dominican Republic: Officials ask people for voluntary hand-over of raccoon, Warns of health risks
- Measles in the Philippines: Cases up in Zamboanga Peninsula, CALBARZON, others
- Norway reports ‘Worrying rise in gonorrhea’
- Taiwan reports 1st hantavirus case of 2023
- Hong Kong: Human infection of rat Hepatitis E virus being investigated
- Edmonton: After more than 200 cases, Shigella outbreak declared over
- Buenos Aires: Local chikungunya cases reported