The number of dengue fever cases in Pakistan have risen by more than 10,000 since the beginning of October, according to the most recent data from the health ministry.
Sindh province has reported 12,947 dengue cases, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has reported 11,613, and Punjab is now at 9,410 cases.
This year, dengue virus has resulted in 84 deaths, half from Sindh province.
- Uganda reports 7 additional Ebola deaths
- Maldives warns of six diseases, illnesses spreading rapidly
- Vietnam reports spike in dengue in Central Highlands
- Brazil MOH warns of Rocky Mountain spotted fever in 2022
- New Mexico reports rise in syphilis cases in newborns
- Legionnaires’ disease cluster investigated in Orillia, Ontario
- Bangladesh dengue cases top 20,000 in 2022