Health officials in Punjab province report an additional 493 dengue fever cases yesterday, bringing the province total to 14,510. Of this total, 358 cases were reported in Lahore, while 52 cases were reported in Rawalpindi.
No deaths were reported yesterday.
Elsewhere in Pakistan, 227 additional dengue cases were reported in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), taking toll to 7480. Peshawar is the worst hit city in KP with 3358 patients.
The capital city of Islamabad reported 94 additional cases in the last 24 hours. According to the health authorities, the total number of dengue fever cases this year has reached to 3,737 in the capital with 2,140 reported in the suburbs and 1,597 in the urban parts.
- India Newswire: Zika in Kanpur, UP; Dengue in Lucknow, Foot-and-mouth-disease in Ladakh
- Philippines: The percentage of Delta variants detected rise from 4.9 in June to 99.8 in October
- H5N6 avian influenza in China: CDC ongoing global monitoring
- Melioidosis bacterial strain in Aromatherapy Room Spray matches four patients, Confirmed by whole genome sequencing
- Rabies: 3 additional human cases reported in South Africa
- South Africa reports 1st Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever case of 2021
- DRC Ebola outbreak rises to 8 cases, 6 deaths
- India Newswire: Zika in UP, Kyasanur Forest disease in Kerala and Anthrax in Telangana