The Vietnam Ministry of Health reports since the beginning of the year 281,189 cases of dengue fever nationally, including 110 deaths.
In Hanoi, the Department of Health has recorded 9,747 cases of dengue fever and 12 deaths since the beginning of 2022.
The number of cases in 2022 will increase 3.4 times compared to the same period in 2021 and increase 2 times compared to the average of the same period in 5 years.
The number of cases recorded in the suburban districts accounted for 58.1%, the inner city accounting for 41.9%.
District recording the most cases include: Dan Phuong (1,057), Thanh Oai (854), Dong Da (585), Thanh Tri (571), Thuong Tin (565), Ha Dong (511).
- Philippines dengue: Death toll up 150% in 2022
- India dengue news: Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal
- Cholera in Lebanon: Outbreak update October 29
- Bangladesh reports more than 20,000 dengue cases in October
- Angola reports more than 2,000 measles cases in three weeks
- MRSA: University of Bath’s novel compound that both inhibits the superbug in lab experiments and renders it more vulnerable to antibiotics
- Philippines: Tacloban City reports nearly 200 cholera cases this week
- Japan syphilis cases top 10,000 for the first time since records began