Vietnamese health authorities reported nearly 12,000 dengue fever cases in the past week, bringing the cumulative total to 270,278 to date.
Compared to the same period in 2021, the number of cases increased 4.8 times (56,240).
The country death toll has risen to 108.
The South, Central and Central Highlands regions continued to record high numbers of cases and deaths. The Northern region has recorded an increase in the number of cases and there have been deaths. It is forecasted that in the coming time, the number of cases and deaths will continue to be complicated and the number of cases will be high due to the peak of the annual epidemic season from now to November.
- Lebanon cholera update: Cases top 300
- Dengue in Florida: Local transmission now reported in 4 counties
- Niger reports 4 confirmed yellow fever cases since September
- Uganda Ebola outbreak eclipses 100 cases, WHO’s warning for Kampala
- Pneumonic plague case in Tibet
- Haiti: More than 200 confirmed cholera cases since beginning of the month
- South Africa: More measles cases reported in Limpopo outbreak
- Mexico City reports 1600 confirmed monkeypox cases since May