Haiti health authorities have reported 72 total confirmed cholera cases through October 13, including 12 cases linked to the Prison Civile de Port-au-Prince outbreak.
The death toll remains unchanged at 36.
A total of 696 suspect cases have been reported (including 271 with the prison outbreak).
- Leptospirosis cases continue rise in Puerto Rico in aftermath of Hurricane Fiona
- Uganda Ebola: Mubende and Kassanda districts under lockdown, Taking steps to curb the spread
- Nepal’s record dengue season continues
- California: Three cases of avian flu detected in wild birds in Long Beach
- Haiti reports more cholera cases, 55 confirmed and 36 deaths
- Kasaï: 7 suspected cases of yellow fever reported in the health zone of Kamonia
- TGH Announces Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
- Meningococcal disease outbreak in São Paulo, Health officials reinforce importance of vaccination
- Brazil: Mato Grosso do Sul dengue case count now 16,453
- Laos dengue: ‘People must continue to exercise caution in October and November’