Minister of Health Fahrettin Koca stated that they started the 2023 flu vaccine application as of September 15, in order to reduce the effects of flu epidemics, ensure mild disease and protect public health.
In his post on his social media account, Koca stated that they started the 2023 flu vaccine application as of September 15, in order to reduce the effects of flu epidemics, which are common in this period of the year, to ensure mild disease and to protect public health, and said, “Elders over the age of 65 and those who are in the risk group in terms of health conditions, “Those with chronic diseases can get flu vaccines free of charge. Please do not neglect it,” he said.
- Vietnam: More than 80,000 hand, foot and mouth disease cases, 21 deaths reported in 2023
- Laos reports 1st monkeypox case
- Bangladesh: Dengue deaths top 900, 2/3s in Dhaka
- Anthrax cases in beef cattle rise in North Dakota
- Japan reports 1st Japanese encephalitis case of 2023 in Kumamoto Prefecture
- Monkeypox outbreak in DRC
- Dengue outbreak declared in Jamaica