In a follow-up on the measles outbreak in Armenia, the country’s National Center for Disease Control and Prevention reports the number of measles confirmed cases since last update (March 13, 2023) increased by 35.
As of March 29, the number of confirmed measles cases in Armenia is 85.
7 of the 85 are hospitalized, 36 not hospitalized, 42 discharged. Hospitalized patients are in stabile condition. Of the total, 57 of the cases are children, 28 are adults.
- Panama: 5 cases of hantavirus reported in Los Santos during the first quarter of 2023
- Princess Cruises’ Emerald Princess outbreak: 115 people sickened on recent voyage
- Rabies: 1st post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) failure reported in the Western Hemisphere
- Vanuatu: Dozens of ciguatera cases reported since the beginning of the year
- Solomon Islands: Increase in cases of Malaria and Dengue recorded in Honiara and other provinces
- South Australia reports 5 invasive meningococcal disease year to date
- Marburg virus outbreak in Equatorial Guinea rises to 14 total confirmed cases
- Top 5 infectious disease posts for March 2023