By NewsDesk @bactiman63
The Panama Ministry of Health has reported 47 cases of hantavirus nationally through November 12 this year.
Twenty seven cases were classified as hantavirus cardiopulmonary syndrome and 20 as hantavirus fever.
Three cases have died, with the latest a 29-year-old patient from Soná de Veraguas.
The province of Los Santos has the highest rate of confirmed cases; followed by the Health regions
from Herrera, Coclé, West Panama and Veraguas.
- Parasitic diseases, Opisthorchiasis and Diphyllobothriasis, reported in Bashkiria
- Russia reports 59 Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever cases so far in 2022
- São Paulo: Campinas registers an increase in dengue cases in recent weeks
- Hanoi: Number of dengue cases still increasing
- Rio de Janeiro reports 300% increase in dengue in 1st 10 months of 2022
- Vietnam dengue total tops 325,000 in 2022
- Buruli ulcer increases in 2022: Victoria Health issues advisory
- Chile: First hantavirus case reported in La Araucanía in 2022
- DRC: More than 7 million people expected for yellow fever vaccination in South Kivu