By NewsDesk @bactiman63
The Ministry of Health for the Republic of Serbia reported 6,930 additional COVID-19 cases today, bringing the total case count since the start of the pandemic to 1,017,798.
In the last 24 hours, 53 people died due to the consequences caused by the COVID 19 virus.
The total number of deaths since the beginning of the epidemic is 8,841.
Currently, a total of 6,591 patients are hospitalized in health care institutions and temporary hospitals in the Republic of Serbia, in whom the presence of the virus has been confirmed, ie who are suspected of having a new corona virus.
- Vietnam reports less than 3,000 new COVID-19 cases today
- Meningitis outbreak in DR Congo update
- Niger: 2.3 million malaria cases reported through September
- San Diego: Shigella outbreak found among the homeless population
- Illinois: Binturong and a fishing cat test positive for SARS-CoV-2
- Dengue in Peru: Health emergency declared in 15 regions
- Tokyo COVID-19: 49 cases reported, lowest daily total in 18 months