Earlier this month, the pioneer in epidemic risk modeling, Metabiota, unveiled its predictions for the industries that are most likely to be impacted by a healthcare crisis in the year ahead.
I was joined by Metabiota’s director of epidemiology, Patrick Ayscue, DVM to discuss these 2019 predictions.
- The Global Virome Project: Providing timely data to battle future pandemics
- Saudi Arabia, the Hajj and the challenges in the prevention and control of infectious diseases
- Measles in Europe, Ebola in DRC and USAID PREDICT: An interview with Dr Eddy Rubin
- Outbreak News Radio: Mumps, bird flu and the Top Five Epidemic Risk Factors for 2017
- Animal outbreaks on farms: How do they dispose of the carcasses?
- Rabies: The fatal Virginia case and some important lessons
- Chikungunya and Lyme vaccine candidates with Valneva CEO Thomas Lingelbach
- Lyme bacteria persister forms, antibiotics and essential oils with Dr. Ying Zhang
- Medical history: 1918 influenza pandemic, Yellow fever in the US in the 18th and 19th centuries