April 21 marks the beginning of Lab Week 2019, an annual celebration of medical laboratory professionals who play a vital role in health care and patient advocacy!
Joining me today to discuss the medical laboratory profession and the importance of this week is Associate Dean for Research, College of Health Professions & Chair & Professor of Clinical Laboratory Science at Texas State University , Rodney E. Rohde, PhD.
Other interviews with Dr Rohde:
- Las Vegas area syphilis rate highest in country, Congenital syphilis increasing at an ‘alarming rate’
- Frozen Raw Tuna Salmonella Outbreak and Recall
- Cytomegalovirus, the RUSP and the National CMV Foundation
- Earth’s Virology Professor: Vincent Racaniello, PhD
- Florida reports 60 additional hepatitis A cases last week as case count steadily increases
- West Virginia: Fentanyl deaths up significantly in recent years