In a cholera update today, the Malawi Ministry of Health reported one additional confirmed case in Nsanje.
The total confirmed cases is 58,941 since the first case was reported in March 2022. The total deaths due to cholera remains at 1,766 (3% CFR).
All 29 health districts in the country have reported cases and 24 districts have controlled the outbreak.
- Philippines: Malaria cluster reported in Puerto Princesa
- Laos dengue tally tops 11,000
- Bangladesh: Dengue death toll tops 100 as one day case record reported
- Colombia: Dengue outbreak prompts interventions
- London: Dire warning concerning measles
- Nigeria reports 160 confirmed diphtheria cases in June 2023
- Dengue cases skyrocketing in Bangladesh
- Netherlands: Legionnaires’ disease affects 13, kills two
- Dallas County resident is Texas’ first West Nile virus case of 2023
- Houston officials report syphilis outbreak
- Cannabis use disorder and surgery complications
- UK: Two additional asymptomatic human detections of influenza A (H5N1) detected
- Poland: H5N1 avian influenza in cats, Newcastle disease outbreak, African swine fever
- Avian influenza in Belgium 2022-2023 season
- Iraq reports 377 human CCHF cases in first half of year